Monday, February 01, 2010

Message from The Deity


Do not take My Name in vain.


What a small God I would be if I insisted that you call me by My “real” name. As I told Moses, “I am that I am.” I am called by many names but have no name other than the Names you call me by.

Not all people hear me in the same way. But the law is My voice. The make as law for you, I make for you to give to others as a gift. To do else is to take MY name in vain.

You say you have read My word. but perhaps you read only a corrupted text. Here are My words again, in American … no need for translation into your tongue.

First, you shall not make wrongful use of My name, for the I will not acquit anyone who misuses My name for ends not of My law. Do not take My Name in vain.

Second, My law is the only Name you need. Show love to the thousandth generation of those who love Me and keep My commandments. strong> To do else is to take My Name in vain.


Third Do not have any other gods before me. I say “before” because the only worship I need is your love for each other. That is My law. My law is as simple as this: do unto others as you would have them to do unto you. To do else is to take My name in vain.

This simple law has many forms:


Fourth, Ninth Do not worship a statue or a name but honor your father and your mother, your teachers and benefactors. They do my will. To do else is to take my name in vain.

Fifth, do not murder. To do else is to take MY name in vain.

Sixth, do not not steal what belongs to others,To do else is to take MY name in vain.

Seventh Do not steal the love of those in love with each other or trespass between the commitments of those who have committed to each other. To do else is to take My Name in vain,


Eighth Do not bear false witness against your neighbor. To do else is to take MY name in vain.

Ninth, Preserve and better My creation. For six days you shall labor and do all your work. To waste what I made is to take My Name in vain.

Tenth On the seventh day, My Sabbath, I have told one of My chosen people, the Jews, not do any work nor impose work on their children, their employees or slaves, their livestock, or the alien resident in their towns. This is mM gift to the Jews, it is a gift you should treasure. To do else is to take My name in vain.

Nor have I given special access to some who claim to know My Name. That is your choice, not Mine. Do not call unto Me through the glare of your hatred of your fellows. To do else is to take MY name in vain.

Beware .. some of what is written IS not of My law:

I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,"

Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: