Sunday, March 15, 2009

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right

FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: "It did not disappoint. In addition to an extensive confrontation that included footage of Cramer admitting to the ease of manipulating markets, Stewart indicted CNBC’s “sins of commission” in fueling hype that led to the economic crisis.

I understand you want to make finance entertaining, but it’s not a (bleeping) game. And when I watch that, I get, I can’t tell you how angry that makes me. Because what it says to me is: you all know. You all know what’s going on. You know, you can draw a straight line from those shenanigans to the stuff that was being pulled at Bear, and AIG, and all this derivative market stuff that is this weird Wall Street side bet."

Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: