Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HorsesAss.Org» Blog Archive » Now we’re the “other” Washington

HorsesAss.Org» Blog Archive » Now we’re the “other” Washington: "SeattleJew says:

Goldy

You owe me one. Early on I suggested we could be headed for a real convention. You dismissed this. Well I am wrong a lot too.

On the Obama vs. Clinton issue, if i understand your point it is a real politic issue… who is electable, who will effect progressive changes, etc. I I am correct, I have a request .. why not put up some of the arguments or..if you wanna fence sit then maybe encourage others?

Here is my contribution, intended to be balanced:

Hillary vs Barack, a realistic analysis?

1. Who can win in November:

HRC .. PRO incredible machine exists in place. Has fierce loyalists who have been loyal for a long time. Bill Clinton, used well is a plus.

CON some worrisome history with Black Panthers and Communist Party of USA. Bill Clinton can be a loose cannon, probably needs to cut his ties to odd business leaders if “they” become President. Liable to Vietnam era comparisons with McCain.

BHO .. PRO Charismatic speaker, innovative campaign that has tapped an amazing populist source of funds, growing grass roots organization. Spouse with unique presence and history. His speech on Iraq was awesome.

CON Youth, covert racism.

2. Who can implement reforms.

HRC .. PRO ultimate wo"

Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What worrisome history? When I found out HRC had clerked for Bob Treuhaft, I cheered. It's one of the best things I've ever heard about her. Treuhaft was a brilliant civil rights lawyer.