Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sound Politics: Comment on Cheats & Frauds Reminders

FYI ... Rossi has lost my vote.

While it may be hard for folks here to understand, SJ is NOT a Democrat. I have little respect fr either party. If I appear to some as a D, it is because the R party since Nixon seems to be perpetually mired in a sticky mud that has little to do with conservative economics or politics. I certainly will vote for the better candidate and hope that the R party can rebuild itself in the post Bush era.


I am an independent liberal.

I voted for Dino last time and am very unimpressed with Grgoire. In fact I voted against her last time for her dirty campaigning and lack of ideas. This time I am irate and, while Gregoire still disappoints, will vote with anger against Rossi.

Why? I put two "e" words at the top of my list of priorities . I will not vote for an irrational candidate or a racist or anyone who supports those folks. Rossi's support of Guzzo was initially amusing, now it is frightening. His tolerance of the Clark County racist was enough to drive me to Gregoire. His tolerance of the three dollar bill is the last straw.

"Earth calling the GOP" Racism is wrong. It must end and can not be tolerated in either party;. Dems have the problem too, but theirs is a residual racism left after the battle has largely been won. Bill Clinton may have an issue with do-gooder, condescending liberalism but that blindness doe snot compare with Rossi's toleration of racism in the R party.

Obama as a Muslim and Obama on the three $ bill are grim reminders of how bsd things were in my childhood.

Rossi and his party should be ashamed.

Cross posted at SeattleJew.blogspot.com
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: