Monday, October 05, 2009

Americans Elizabeth Blackburn, Carol Greider and Jack Szostak win Nobel medicine prize



Americans Elizabeth Blackburn, Carol Greider and Jack Szostak win Nobel medicine prize: "Americans
Elizabeth Blackburn, Carol Greider and Jack Szostak win Nobel medicine prize"




A moderate prize.  Telomerase was knonw to have to exist ... not a surprise and really not a major change in biology.   It MUST exist because the way DNA replicates creates a problem for the ends of the molecules .. the "telomeres."  Originally telomerase was hypothesized, if it exists, to explain aging.  It does exist, it does not explain aging.  
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

3 comments:

johnsonkeith99@blogspot.com said...

Another example of Jewish Exceptionalism ?????????

SM Schwartz said...

Are any of these jewish?

ChrisImports1 said...

Jews..gentiles..or whatever. We're all the same in the dark. I used to work with different kinds of bosses, whether they be jewish or not, it was all the same.. I was not paid enough. So i researched on how to start my own import export business online and have been running it for almost a year and I must admit that I am happier now that I am my own boss!:)