Sunday, July 13, 2008

EFFin’ Unsound » Blog Archive » Another Round

EFFin’ Unsound » Blog Archive » Another Round: "Thehim Says:
July 13th, 2008 at 11:10 am

OK, let’s count the misrepresentations in this comment:

1. Lee, for some reason, keeps bringing the issue up ind oiscussions of other matters. (the current thread in email he refers to is a disagreement over whether doctos should prescribe reefers, ie smoked marijuana. Le favors this and I do not.)

No, the disagreement is not over whether doctors should prescribe reefers, it’s over whether or not there’s a medical need for marijuana. The difference is that one can ingest marijuana in a number of different ways other than reefers. This has been explained to you several times, yet you continue to lie.

2. While I honestly do not know why the Haq story is important to Lee

That’s clearly a lie. You know exactly why this is important to me. It’s because I think it’s wrong to accuse the Islamic Center of the Tri-Cities of teaching Haq to hate Jews without any proof whatsoever.

Lee,

You may want t look at the post I just placed at SJ ans HA clarifying the facts on marijuana. There is, to the best of my knowledge=, no evidence that marijuan is a better drug than THC and THC is legal. The only reason to use marijua as a dleivery vehicle is to provide it as an areodol anmd doing so in a a likley carcoinogenic smoke wis NOT a good idea.

Somehow I find it hard to imgine that the Islamic Center is goinf to get excited about a post that is now two years old but go ahead.

If I need a spell checker, you need a dose of logu=ic, viz.

"4. Returnoing to Mr. Haq, the real issue ought to be whether he is a symptom of a larger problem. Lee does not think so

That’s lie #4. I certainly believe that animosity towards Jews because of Israeli foreign policy is a large problem."

And the lie is????? Or are you saying you do not think Islam has a long history of antisemitism?

As for going after my job, shall we trade blows? Lets see, I am protected bny my rigrts of free speach and by academci freedom. Your use of pot is protected by? You use of slander is protecte by? Oh well, last time I saw two makes playing thast game one 3=ws a dalmatian and the other poodle. They pee-ed on a lot of trees and then on someone's


span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: