Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sound Politics: Comment on The Governor's Debate: The Morning After

Sound Politics: Comment on The Governor's Debate: The Morning After: "16. I am relieved and peasantly surprised by Gregoire's performance last night.

I voted for Rossi in 04 because I felt she had not been a good AG and her campaign seemed feckless.

I oppose Rossi in 08 because of his allegiance to the Radical Religious Right. Still, I have been very disappointed in Gregoire as a leader (and still am).

BUT

last night was a big surprise. In 04 he was a FAR better debater than she. Last night the leaf had turned. He was about waht he was 4 years ago but she has matured abd showed a level of confidence I had not expected.

I still am a pessimist and fear a Rossi win, but I will now actually contribute dollars to the governor.
Posted by SeattleJew at September 21, 2008 10:27 AM"

Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: