Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sound Politics: Comment on SeattleJew

Sound Politics: Comment on Saturday Night Live's In-Kind Contributions to Obama: "18. SeattlePharisee @14:

'You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.'
John 8:44

'He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.' John 8:47

'Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Israelites and are not, but lie -- indeed I will make them come and worship at your feet, and to know that I have loved you.' Rev. 3:9

Go get your kneepads, untermensch.
Posted by The Pirate at September 28, 2008 09:29 AM"


span.fullpost {display:inline;}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stephen....that was an unbelievably crappy comment that you don't deserve.
ah...i guess there will never be a shortage of morons........

SM Schwartz said...

Tx, but I gall myself SJ becasue I there is nothing in this comment that I see a personal. Words, not all that far from these, were part of the catechism until J9hn XX111 and ares till part of the traditional Latin service of the Roman church.

These are the words of someone who typifies why I think, as limitted as reason and science maybe, any religion that violates the obvious, the realities "revealed" by sciecne should be treated with the disdain once fixed on blasphemy.

Sarah Palin is no9t, I hoe an antisemite, but her friend from Kenya is. Given their shared beliefs, isn't he .. not she .. the more rational? Beliefs like those espoused in churches and mosques justify hatred.

Down with Blasphemers. Lets burn them at the stake or, out of my beliefs in natural law, let such people live a life of ridicule.

Until then Palin and her ilk belong in quarantine.