Sunday, March 23, 2008

DAMN MICROSOFT GODDAMN MICROSOFT

Rev. Wright got trashed for screaming about the USA ...
Can I get the same for dissing Microsoft.

I spent 3 hours already trying to activate the current versdion of Office 2007.

This is hopeless.

Microsoft has invented enough jargon to confuse the CIA. The product has .. an activation number, a product key, and installation number and gawd knows how many other numbers thast some way I, a custoimer, am supposed to know which is which.

The brueau that ahndles install problems does NOT support the product so they can only handle installs that wor5k ... you figure THAT out!

Then the gomer from Goombai tells me I shuld stick with Office 20003 because it works under Vista. Even though MS says it is not.

gak


span.fullpost {display:inline;}

1 comment:

mistah charley, ph.d. said...

On my new computer I deleted Microsoft Office (preloaded with a "try it and then buy it" condition) and installed OpenOffice.org

so far, so good - and the price is right