Monday, October 19, 2009

A Republican Remnant Credo


Red Reprican Credo,
I affirm that I am

not Jewish, Muslim, or Mormon.
not gay, atheist, or intellectual.

I affirm that I do not believe in



evolution, global warming, the writings of Karl Marx, or the right of association.
the value of any culture other than White, especially if I am Hispanic or African American.

I affirm that I do believe that

this is a Christian country, chosen by God and governed by His (not Her) law.

and that
 
the native population of the US has benefited from their inclusion in our society,

and that

Africans, though wrongly enslaved by the Muslims and Jews, were brought to this land by divine providence to work for us all and benefit from the blessings of freedom and Christianity.

and that

these United States, under God, have  never made any errors, including Hiroshima, Dresden, slavery and the election of GW Bush or Richard Nixon.


I commit my heart, soul and genitalia to support of the second amendment 

While the other nine amedments restate God's law, the second amendment is an eleventh commandment, added by by God to recognize the importance of the gun and to allow Christian, Free Men to protect themselves against tyranny and feminizing women.

In the name of Jesus and the spirit of his prophet Ronald Reagan, Magnus Duce Americanus, I do affirm that these are my beliefs.
AMEN
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: