Friday, July 20, 2007

A Tribute To Those Upset by a Hundu* Giving the Congressional Invocation.


Such ignorance.

Know that all the gods are one and I am the one.

Hindus and Mormons, Krishna, Ram, Jesus, and Allah .. all are me, the one with no name,

What strange creatures that would think I would care about your choice of my name, my number or even, my existence.

As I said before, I am that I am.

You be good, thats all.

*Hundu ... since I do not have a disparaging term like Kike, Yid, Papist, Rag Head, I decided the time has come to have some nasty term for Hindus. BTW, orthodox Hindus consider themselves a people with a given religion, osund like Jews! However, Jews have always accepted converts, as I understand it Hinduism has no mechanims for becoming a Hindu. Poor Mrs. Gandhi remains an Eyetalian in their eyes despite the saris she wears.
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tributet??? Is this related to the concept of the trinity?

Hundu???? Small, Japanese car or New Age religious group???

SM Schwartz said...

Hundu

A Hindu as pronounced by some ignorant Christian or typed by a bad typist.

I prefer the first but suspect the latter.

By the time you read these comments the editor will have fixed the typs. Tx

Anonymous said...

No problem. Criticism is always free from sideline snipers such as I

SM Schwartz said...

You are more than welcome. I would love to see more discussion here. People tell me they get excited by what I write, but seem to prefer talking over beer.

BTW, You name interests me. I have a colleague named Schadt. Not you I assume?

Anonymous said...

Nope. the Chad comes from an Episcopal Monastic stay, the T from my family name. I'll be back, tho, and shmooze with you about photography, from which addiction I am in recovery. I have some Hasselbladskis (Google Kiev, Hartblei, Kievaholic when you're bored) and Toyo 4x5 stuff whining in the basement that I shall have to tend to again someday.