Saturday, July 14, 2007

Krishna Comes to Congress


The Lord Krishna has visited Congress. The conservative Jesus' General website speculates that this may be the beginning of the end times. Certainly seems like a reasonable speculation to me. After all. The Deity is said to have visited terror on my people for worshipping the golden calf. Who can imagine worship of this pagan deity in the halls once trod only by good Christians.

While I am not in any way a Christian, the logical consistency of the General is a great reprieve from the knee jerk liberalism and right wing righteousness usually shown in blogdom.

But, I have a confession to make. I have been in love with Krishna and Radha for many years. What better model can there by for heterosexual love? Doesn't Radha look like my wife? Is my skin blue to you?


  • Is there a message in why this and the next post are juxtaposed?
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: