Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Latest Crystal Ball from HA



Darryl's recent analysis raises new issues. If this is a "what volatility happen today" then the only Reprican with any chance is Giuliani He is the only one who beats all three Dems.

Romney, OTOH, loses to EVERYONE.

McCain weirdly, beats Obama but does poorly against all others.

I have little idea what all this means, BUT as a suggestion, I wonder if the issue may not be Mccain vs. Obama. Why would McC .. the oldest candydate do so well vs. the youngest??

Race: This could be a sleeper issue here. I have suggested that BHO will beat any Reprican by campaigning in churches as the most "'merican." This makes sense vs. the Mormon, the old guy with a snappy broad and the transvestite, but not against McCain.

I have more trouble understanding why/how Guiliani does well unless there is a real macho vote in there, folks who see BHO as too metro. Hmmm .. that would also explain RG's success vs, Edwards! Ironically, I I am correct, HRC is seen as the balls-on candydate for the Demo nomination???
___________________________
And tonite we had a mock caucus at DL. Obama and Edwards more or less tied with a few votes for Dodd. Interestingly al ost no one was seriously supporting HRC!

This is a funny time. About everye seems ot believe it will be HRC or BHO. There is a fatalistic acceptance of the size of the machine behibd Hillary and a lot of respect for her ... but soehow peple seem to like Edwards or like BHo better.

I am not sure why this is. Is it9 the bad media shewas given in the IhateBill years? Is it some male (DL is majority XY) prejudice against Hillary? Is it real?

Odd thing .. I would prefer to have qa female but I wangt a female in the Obama mold, thoughtful anf committeed rather than process oriented. I honestly couold not tell you what HRC actually believes in, she is like a lawyer who has chosen her client. In that way she and Edwards strike me as too pees in a pod.

So does that mean my vote for BHO is a feminsi9t vote? Is he the best woman running for office? Finally, I voted on issues form one of those web sites that tries to align you candydates. I must say I am not too surprised. I like John Mccain a lot and wish he would run as a dem. Huckabee is harder to figure, bit nothing in the poll delat with reality. The interesting thing about this bible thumping, bambi hunting, suddener ia that he ias really what GW ccalimed to be .. a conmpassiobate conservative, Anyhoo BHO will get my real vote.

span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: