Friday, June 19, 2009

Vicki Iovine: Girlfriends' Guide To Very Personal Grooming: Business Above The Belt, Party Down Below

Vicki Iovine: Girlfriends' Guide To Very Personal Grooming: Business Above The Belt, Party Down Below: "am a fastidious woman. Not an obsessive woman. Not a helplessly narcissistic woman. Just fastidious. My every day routine includes flossing, leg and pit shaving, hair washing and conditioning, pumicing my feet, applying sunblock and clean clothes. You will never find me picking the jeans I wore yesterday off the floor and slipping them back on today. Nor will you see me with my roots grown an inch from my scalp. Not that there's anything wrong with doing it differently, in fact the hair thing is rather stylish for blondes sometimes, but it's just not me. Nails done every two weeks, hair colored every three weeks and haircut every four. So when I noticed last winter that a person (this person) does not only get gray hair on her curtains, but that sooner or later it's bound to show up on her carpet (like nearly a decade later!), I did what any fastidious woman would do--I consulted my Girlfriends."

span.fullpost {display:inline;}

1 comment:

Clara Gould said...

I've heard that this is an interesting read. I think we should grab a copy.