Sunday, September 20, 2009

Glenn Beck - Pop Culture

Glenn Beck - Pop Culture: "* Glenn Has a Magazine?

Since its launch in 2005, every issue of Fusion magazine has been filled with Glenn’s personal thoughts on the issues that matter most to you. From controversial news topics to sleazy Washington politics; Americana stories that touch the heFusionart to history lessons from our Founding Fathers, Fusion magazinFusione has it all."

QUOTES FROM BECK:

Everyone is Hitler, except for me!

I`m on the verge of moral collapse at any time. It can happen by the end of the show.

Al Gore's not going to be rounding up Jews and exterminating them. It is the same tactic, however.

Then you have to discredit the scientists that say 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did.

The most used phrase in my administration if I were to be President would be "What the hell you mean we're out of missiles?"

In case you don’t know what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect person. …

When fascism comes to America, it will not be in brown and black shirts. It will not be with jackboots. It will be Nike sneakers and smiley shirts.

Every night I get down on my knees and pray that Dennis Kucinich will burst into flames.

The only Katrina victims we’re seeing on television are the scumbags.

I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it.

Barack Obama has a deep seated hatred for white people.

prove to me that you are not working with our enemies....And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way.

Why do we have these weapons? Why have we developed these weapons if we're afraid to use them?

Money doesn't talk it screams

The government is the devil

When asked Beck why he decided to become a Mormon: “I apologize, but guys will understand this. My wife is, like, hot, and she wouldn’t have sex with me until we got married. And she wouldn’t marry me unless we had a religion.”

what is it that's faster and better than the missile shield? Putin is now praisinFusionFusiong Barack Obama saying that he's a brave, brave man. Oh, yes. Oh, yes, there's somebody I want to get praise from, Vladimir Putin. Ahmadinejad meanwhile says Israel will not last long. Netanyahu is asking the world please, please don't abandon us.



Fusion
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: