Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sdewalk Art

Julian Beever's New 3D Sidewalk Paintings - Mighty Optical Illusions: "Every now and then we post amazing set of 3D sidewalk paintings done usually by chalk artist Julian Beever. These things never get old, and always manage to fascinate. I collected dozen of photos never before seen on this site, and integrated them in this article. All look amazing to me, but I liked the 'World' one the best. Is it your favorite too? If I missed any of his creations, be sure to notify me, but before you do this, check if I already posted them to the '3D Sidewalk Art' category. Another thing I noticed, is that this particular artist always poses next to his creations (when finished) in a very original way! Stay fresh my friends, and if you liked this article please share it on the net!"
Click here for first picture in gallery.
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: