Monday, September 24, 2007

CHRISTIAN QAEDA!


The Dilbert Blog: A Feeling I'm Being Had: "Ahmadinejad believes his role is to pave the way for the coming of the Twelfth Imam. That's a primitive apocalyptic belief! I thank Jesus I do not live in a country led by a man who believes in that sort of bullshit. Imagine how dangerous that would be, especially if that man had the launch codes for nuclear weapons."

I think the irony is clear enough not to need comment. Bush is not as crazy as Ahmadinejad but th e coomon thread, what I call ARS (Alternative Reality Syndrome) is all too obvious.

I sincerely believe we need some for of blasphemy law, not to interfere with free speech but to focus judgement on those of us demeaning the truths of the real world. As a start, I would favor an anti-Kanssas law .. Blasphemy: making statements that deny the scientifically accepted
or historically accepted knowledge of reality. Teaching Blasphemy without identifying it as such, should be prohibitted in all schools (not just public). I know this does not work but how does one deal with the Dilberts?
span.fullpost {display:inline;}

No comments: